Join us for another episode of SOCOM Athlete's podcast "Send Me," as we conduct a LIVE interview and student Q&A w/ former Navy SEAL Sniper & RECCE Team Leader John Wilson of SEAL Team 2. John is now a part-time firearms instructor, professional carpenter, and SOCOM Athlete Hell Day Special Guest instructor. John enlisted in the Marine Corps at the age of 17 before entering the Navy to start the BUD/S course. He is interviewed by former Air Force Pararescueman (PJ) & 2-Sport NCAA Athlete, Jason Sweet. The two discuss John's early years, experiences/challenges at BUD/S, career as a Navy SEAL, training tips & advice, and then open up for an hour of LIVE Q&A with over 50 aspiring Navy SEAL candidates..
• Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/socomathlete/
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
(With One Click!): http://www.youtube.com/c/SOCOMAthlete?sub_confirmation=1
• Website: https://www.socomathlete.com/
• Become a Patreon Donor to support us & keep the podcast going: https://www.patreon.com/socomathlete
• Listen to our new Podcast on any platform: https://sendme.buzzsprout.com/
• Check out our Reviews on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socomathlete/reviews/
SOCOM Athlete is a special operations veteran-owned, nation-wide program & vast online community providing individuals of all ages in pursuit of various Special Operations career-fields a full-spectrum resource to maximize readiness via: nation-wide hosting of events, nation-wide online training groups, leadership skills & team communication development, workout programming, elite physical training/mentoring, career information/Q&A, and curriculum development.
We have many former students that have accomplished their goals, and are now serving as Special Operators in the Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Army Special Operations community. Will YOU be next? Contact us via email, social media, or in the comments below.