Join us for a special episode of SOCOM Athlete's podcast as we hear the story of retired Chief Master Sergeant "Super" Sanchez. A former 212 RQS & 306 RQS PJ, JSOC/Tier 1 Operator who served on SEAL Team 6, PJ Schoolhouse Director of training, and retired Chief Master Sergeant Pararescueman (PJ), Chief has done it all. Chief is the SOCOM Athlete director of training, and is interviewed by his former PJ teammate/SOCOM Athlete's podcast host, Jason Sweet. The two speak to us from Colorado Springs, Co starting around midnight after running the 9-hour long Hell Day Co. Springs II Event, conducted at the United States Air Force Academy. From a night-time freefall jump mission parachuting into the Pacific Ocean, to telling childhood stories, Chief has more stories than we could ever squeeze into one episode.
Check Chief "Super" Sanchez out on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/pjchief/
Got what it takes!? Read more at the SOCOM Athlete website, and join us for the next Hell Day weekend near YOU.
• Become a Patreon Donor to support us & keep the podcast going: https://www.patreon.com/socomathlete
• SOCOM Athlete Website: https://www.socomathlete.com/
• Follow SOCOM Athlete Instagram: https://instagram.com/socomathlete/
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
(With One Click!): http://www.youtube.com/c/SOCOMAthlete?sub_confirmation=1
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socomathlete/reviews